AG Publicity ></a></p>
<div align=

Members: Sign In/Sign Up Members: Sign In Not a Member?  Sign up!
Community Newsletter

SGN Music Awards

AGM's photo

2008 SGN Music Awards Voting Ballot

Please vote in every category.

You should use your mouse or TAB key to move from field to field within the form. Some browsers may cause the form to be submitted prematurely if you use the ENTER key.

Name: *
Email Address: *
Street:
City:
State:
Zip:
Homepage:
Comments:
1. SONG OF THE YEAR *
Get Away Jordan-Ernie Haase and Signature Sound
* denotes required field

About This Article - 2008 SGN Music Awards Voting Ballot

Author: AGM | Author's Website: http://absolutelygospel.com/
Written: 01/31/2008 | Category: SGN Music Awards Comments: 23

Ads Sponsored by

Reader Comments

I personally would like to see Crossway win in every category nominated in. I have not, in my many years of listening to and attending concerts, enjoyed a group more. The lyrical content of their songs is fresh and new. It reaches the heart and soul of the Chirstian life, struggles and all. It touches the lost by telling them their is a better way, not an easier way, just better...a story worth telling.

By CrossWay Fan on Fri, February 01, 2008 - 6:51:40

I agree Becky!!! Crossway is the real thing...not that some of the others are not, but these guys are the best I have seen and heard!!
God Bless!!

By girl4given76 on Fri, February 01, 2008 - 8:21:28

I'm thrilled to see The Hinsons up for an award!!! Thier new album "Favor" is awesome! It is feeled with heart felt emotion,passion and most importantly anointing! It's been a long time getting this album out but WOW it was sure worth the wait!!!!!!! Go Hinsons!!

By kristiwh on Sat, February 02, 2008 - 2:14:59

I am thrilled to see "His Song" nominated for Best Live Performer!! This is a dynamic group who leads their audience into a spirit of worship while enjoying every minute of performing!! GO, His Song!!!

By Kathleen McGalin on Sat, February 02, 2008 - 10:31:29

I am thrilled to see His Song nominated for Best Live Performer!! This is a dynamic group of young men who lead their audience into a spirit of worship and enjoys EVERY minute of it!!! The sincerity of this group is fabulous!!

By Kathleen McGalin on Sat, February 02, 2008 - 10:43:51

I am so excited to see His Song nominated for Best Live Performer. These guys give you their all and bless your soul. I always look forward to attending one of their concerts. Keep Up The Hard Work Guys and God Bless each of you.We Love You In Texas!!

By MissyRamsey on Sat, February 02, 2008 - 11:21:33

GO HISSONG!!! These guys are awesome....GOD has gifted each one of them in so many ways. You feel like you have just had "CHURCH" topped off with wonderful"BLESSINGS" when you leave one of their concerts. We are so proud of them & love them dearly...keep up the "GREAT" work, guys!
REALLY "BIG" FANS from Hopkinsville, KY!!

By grandy4 on Sun, February 03, 2008 - 8:07:23

I hope the Isaacs and Kelly and Mike Bowling get alot..they are great. I also love the Freemans and the Hinsons. God Bless you all!

By melissa ward on Mon, February 04, 2008 - 12:19:48

I love Hissong. They sing so well. Their performances move their audiences into a beautiful spirit of praise. Thank you for nominating the fantastic group and I pray they will have many more nominations. I want to congratulate Adam on his engagement.

By Carolyn Moore on Mon, February 04, 2008 - 6:13:41

I am delighted that my friends at Shiloh
have broken into this elite group of
musicians! i know that we will continue to hear great thing from them in this coming year.
phil

By phil noe on Mon, February 04, 2008 - 1:28:14

I was so excited to see Mercy's Well nominated for breakthrough artist of the year. They are such a great group of guys! May the Lord continue to bless them. Congratulations guys!
Misty Clark

By mclark on Mon, February 04, 2008 - 10:02:53

Congrats to the guys of HisSong. I can't think a group more deserving of this honor. The guys "Bring It" every time they are singing. They also "Live It" If you haven't been blessed by a live concert with HisSong, you are truly missing out. The Spirit abounds and blessings are innumerable. They truly STILL HAVE IT ALL Love you guys, Bev

By Beverly Ward on Tue, February 05, 2008 - 3:30:06

I would like to ssee Mercy's Well win.It would give them a big break to move further along in thier service for the Lord.

By Jeri Gross on Tue, February 05, 2008 - 6:10:13

We love the Shiloh Quartet. The Issacs, Booth Brothers and Signature Sound are favorites, also. Thanx for the opportunity to vote.

By Jurrell Hibdon on Tue, February 05, 2008 - 8:18:26

It's good to see Karen Peck and New River nominated in several categories. I hope they win every one. I have every cd they've released and their latest, "Journey of Joy", is their best one yet.

By Genia Masters on Wed, February 06, 2008 - 10:20:11

I think the Dove Brothers are the greaatest and David Hester is a fantastic bass singer.

By doris townsend on Wed, February 06, 2008 - 3:29:28

I am THRILLED to see "Austin's Bridge" nominated for BREAKTHROUGH ARTIST OF THE YEAR and COUNTRY/BLUEGRASS ALBUM OF THE YEAR.
You might say I'm a little one sided in this aspect - Justin Rivers was our Minister of Music before he went into Full Time Ministry. We at Promiseland in Austin, TX. are VERY Proud of one of our own. Their anointing will fill the house before you know what happened. They are the REAL thing. They not only sing, they are fabulous multi-talented musicians as well. Give 'em a try ~ your pastor will invite them back more than once!
PromiseLand Central (Austin, TX) Loves Austins Bridge --- GO Justin!

By Emily Turnbull on Thu, February 07, 2008 - 6:42:05

I LOVE every song the Booth Brothers have done on every albums. They truly touch my soul and I listen to them every day! Judi from Warren

By Judi Conigy on Fri, February 08, 2008 - 11:07:12

I am so excited that HisSong is being nominated for Best Live Performers. Because they are indeed Just that and more. As far as I'm concerned HisSong needs to be nominated in Every Catagory.These guys are so awsome to see in person. And I'll tell you one thing....You havn't been to a concert until you come out to a little old union church in a northwest ohio farm town of Pettisville with HisSong at the controls. We'll show you how to bring the angels down to sing with us. These guys have taught me one thing I havn't realized in a long time....No matter how I struggle with life sometimes or how hard I think I have trying to make ends meat as long as I have GOD....I still have it all!! God Bless you guys and keep up the awsome work.

By Martin Taylor on Sat, February 09, 2008 - 2:22:58

I don't know who nominates, but it is surely somebody who hasn't been to a CrossWay concert. And, thank you Lord, for putting me there! How can they not be on the Fan Favorite list?? I hope everyone can make it to see Paul and Matt and Scott and enjoy their message as much as I do.

By mattie burton on Thu, February 14, 2008 - 1:01:20

Recent Features

• The Couriers at the United Nations
  • Eighth Day - They’re Back!
  • Making Plans
  • It’s Worth Helmet Hair
  • Jeff & Sheri Easter - In Conversation
  • Lynda Randle - Singing Songs of Peace
  • Point of Grace - Getting Directions Home
  • Christian Fiction Queen: Wings of a Dream
  • The Couriers - Live From the United Nations
  • Mercy From The Mercy Seat
  • Garment of Praise
  • Five Things Professional Songwriters Have In Common
  • Is It Something In The Weather
  • Behind Her Back
  • Happy Mother’s Day - Meet Our Mom, Marlene
  • The CHURCH HYMNAL:  “Gettin’ Ready to Leave This World”
  • Introducing Sweetwater Revival