AG Publicity ></a></p>
<div align=

Members: Sign In/Sign Up Members: Sign In Not a Member?  Sign up!
Community Newsletter

Burial service at Christ Church Memorial Gardens

About This Article - Vestal Goodman Funeral Services

Author: AGM | Author's Website: http://absolutelygospel.com/
Written: 12/29/2003 | Category: News & Scoops Comments: 48

Ads Sponsored by

Reader Comments

:cry: we love you vestal

By on Mon, December 29, 2003 - 7:55:27

:cry: :cry: :cry:

By on Mon, December 29, 2003 - 10:01:15

We loved you all these years. You are with your beloved Savior. We will miss you.
:cry: :cry:

By on Mon, December 29, 2003 - 12:26:57

:angel: Well done good and faithful servant...you have made your 'Final Stand!' :angel:

By on Mon, December 29, 2003 - 1:22:04

Vestal, Thanks for the many memories of hearing you sing God's Gospel and Praises. I know you wouldn't give nothing for your Journey Home to your wonderful Savior and joining Howard to continue singing God's praises to Him personally. God Bless You Both.

By on Mon, December 29, 2003 - 2:03:02

Thank You Vestal for being such a blessing to so many people, mainly myself and my family we all love you so dearly. You've finally made it Home. :angel:

By on Mon, December 29, 2003 - 3:06:44

I feel like I have lost a true friend. Heavens gain is our loss. I'm sure you wouldn't take nothin for your journey now. God Bless your family. :cry:

By on Mon, December 29, 2003 - 4:11:16

The lights went out for awhile. But I am sure all heaven is lit up. We will miss you Vestal. Give Howard a big Hug. Pat Smith

By on Mon, December 29, 2003 - 4:40:16

Well everyone has been blessed by The Happy Goodman Family for so many years, but now they are all with God, and I am sure that all of Heaven is enjoying the sounds of The Happy Goodman Family now!

By on Mon, December 29, 2003 - 5:03:20

We will miss your beautiful smiling face Vestal but your music will bless us forever. Enjoy your much deserved reward! and reuniting with your husband.

By on Tue, December 30, 2003 - 1:22:53

The great lady will be missed beyond measure. My prayers are with her children, Ricky and Vicky. Thank you for sharing your parents with the world for so long. People's lives were blessed for your sacrifice.

By on Tue, December 30, 2003 - 2:44:26

we'll miss you vestal but your songs will go on our best to the family joyce

By on Tue, December 30, 2003 - 4:49:39

:cry: Heaven is a brighter place with your presence, You Blessed All Our Lives! We will always remember you! :cry: :cry:

By on Tue, December 30, 2003 - 5:02:37

:cry: Thank you Vestel for being in my life. You have always blessed me and my family. Heaven is glad to receive you.

By on Tue, December 30, 2003 - 5:10:59

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i cry but ooooo the joy heaven must be having at that singing of all singings right now at streets of gold arena down heaven blvd. sing VESTAL sing sweetie you will not be forgotten ever we will see you and all the guys on the other side , from the big dude with the hinsons in 1996

By on Tue, December 30, 2003 - 5:11:58

:thumbsup:
Hi Friends,
We wish the Goodman Family Gods Riches Blessings during this time of sadness.
Bill & Dorie Giesbrecht

By on Tue, December 30, 2003 - 6:50:02

:cry: My thoughts and prayers go to the family.A beautiful voice has been silenced here on earth but is stronger than ever in heaven

By on Tue, December 30, 2003 - 8:48:39

THe world is a sadder place with the passing of this wonderful woman, she truly helped me through some ver dark times, I am sure there is shouting in heaven and I am sure Howard was waiting at the Eastern Gate for his beloved. To the family you have my sympathy. Love to you all Tim Aden

By on Tue, December 30, 2003 - 1:27:41

:cry: i have been blessed by vestil's singing for many years saw them in person on news years eve 1974 at parmount theather ashland kentucky. god bless her family during this time and to all her friends she sang with for many years i will miss her on bill gaither

By on Wed, December 31, 2003 - 7:31:45

Heaven is surely blessed! The Goodmans are together again, and surely HAPPY!!!

By on Wed, December 31, 2003 - 9:50:46

Recent Features

• Ain’t Nobody Got Away With Nothin’ Yet
  • The Wonder of Worship: For Our Benefit
  • Redeem The Time
  • 2015 Absolutely Gospel Music Awards - Watch now!
  • We Survived
  • Who Redefined Marriage?
  • The CHURCH HYMNAL:  ‘Songs That Ask Relevant Questions’
  • This Is How I See It
  • Marcia Henry - Blooming Again
  • Getting to Know The Hyssongs
  • Christian Fiction Queen: Sushi For One
  • I Changed How I Pray
  • Doug Anderson - On His Own
  • Three:Sixteen
  • Out In The Wild, Wild West
  • From Carelessness to Caterpillar (and Everything in Between)
  • Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone
  • A Brook In Our Way Where His Living Water Flows
  • He Has Plans For His Children
  • The CHURCH HYMNAL:  “The Harder the Battle, the Sweeter the Victory”
  • Karen Peck & New River - Praying Now